"Let there be a community among you, who call to the good, enjoin the right and forbid the wrong. They are the ones who have success."
(Surah Al-'Imran, verse 104)

Remembering Allah Almighty

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009


This is one of my favorite hadith. This is about Remembering Allah Almighty...
Everytime I hear this hadith or read it, i cant help it but cry.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, thus stated: I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My Heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him.

0 comments:

Mount Hira Learn Surah Yasin, Yaseen

About This Blog

A place that would somehow help someone who wish to learn some basics about Islam...

Insha Allah ( if Allah permits)...

I'll be posting some Islamic Website links, Islamic Applications for all to use...InshaAllah.

May Allah Most High accept what we have written and if we have made any mistake, may He forgive us. May Allah Most High grant us the intercession of our Blessed Prophet, Muhammad (Allah bless him and give him peace) on the Day of Judgement. Amin.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP